Thursday, November 09, 2006

Welcome to my Charlotte Food Review!

My first blog attempt, we'll see how it goes. I just got back from lunch with my coworkers and realized that I needed to start this blog. There are so many restaurants in Charlotte that are great and so many that aren't. With this in mind, I wanted to start a blog to let you know about them. I'd love your comments if you've eaten at any of these places and if you have any that I should try. I'm not a professional, but I love to eat out so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Salvador Deli yet? Really good Chicken salad sandwich. The service isn't speedy, but there are lots of fun goodies to check out while you're waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go visit cantina @ stonecrest and let me know what you think, compared to east...

    ReplyDelete