Monday, November 13, 2006

A little more stuff...

So, I guess you need more info about me to figure out why you should read this. First of all, I eat out for lunch (and sometimes dinner) everyday, and I love trying new restaurants. It's not that I don't cook, but cooking for one stinks in my opinion so I'd rather meet people over a meal and catch up.
I'm a normal eater, meaning I don't like trying crazy food and flavors. I don't know about spices and the origins of food, but I do know good food when I find it. My favorite type of food is Mexican with Italian as a close second. I'm not a huge fan of Vietname or Thai, and I love almost anything fried. I only go to restaurants that serve Coke products, and fountain beverages are really important to me. On that note, Reid's has the best fountain drinks in town and they serve high quality lemons and limes with it (not the dried out ones). I'm thirsty just thinking about it.
I'm not going to tell you about everything on the menu, just about stuff I like to eat. This won't be a comprehensive restaurant review, just some suggestions on places to go it you're looking for ideas. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment