Friday, November 10, 2006

Roasting Company - Park Rd & Woodlawn

Fast Casual
$6.50 for 1/4 White Rotiserie Chicken with 2 sides and water

I love Roasting Company. The food is great, the price is low and it's always consistent. Not much for atmosphere but who cares? It's a solid place to go with a variety of options and it's pretty healthy. Sides include Stir-fly, mashed sweet potatoes, side salad (it's pretty small), white beans au gratin and a few others I can't remember. They do have a few dishes where queso is poured over chicken or rice and beans. The queso is really good (it's white cheese, not yellow which I think is better) but probably loses the "good for you" rating. Some dishes get a little pricier but I don't think anything is over $10. Salads and wraps are good too. I definitely recommend it for cheap eats that seem relatively healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment