Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pizza & by the way...

Sorry for being MIA for so long. I need to start eating out more and posting again. I'll do better. Hope you check back and let me know if you have any suggestions for where I should go. Also, anyone have an opinion on best pizza in town? Here's what I know:

Libretto's is way better than Fuel for pizza by the slice but more expensive and only in the epicenter
Luisa's is supposed to be awesome but never been there
My all time favorite pizza is New Mexico at Wolfman
Revolution in noda has some weird pizzas (I had one with fig something and arugula) but it was actually really good.
Intermezzo and Hawthorne both have yummy pizzas but maybe not the best in town
Mezzanotte - blah
Papa John's is so much better than Dominos
Pizzaria Uno - one should never eat there
Brixx - I actually like their pizza but kind of burned out on it over the years. It's really good if you're new to town or haven't been there much. They also have a great Brixx salad. But after 10 years, I am ready for something new.
Pizza Peel - I've never been but hear it's a big hit with the District Attorneys in town. It's where the old Mellow was by Cotswold.

1 comment:

  1. Pizza Peel = a big thumbs up! It's pretty tasty and has a decent selection of tasty brews.

    ReplyDelete