Sunday, July 15, 2007

City Tavern - Uptown

American
$46.5 - Chicken Panzenilla, Chicken Saltimboca, 1 glass Fat Bastard Chard, 1 Diet Pepsi

Not that great. We went here on Saturday night before going to see Lion King, and it was really disappointing. The restaurant wasn't that busy and there were a lot of open tables but for some reason our waiter never seemed to be around. The food was okay, not great and I probably won't go back. It's been a while since I've eaten at the one on East Blvd, but I remember my experience there as much better. First of all, there seemed to be a little fighting among the wait staff for who had the table next to us...awkward. My water glass kept getting empty (server faux pas) and when my friend ordered diet coke, the waiter didn't mention they only serve pepsi, he just brought her a diet pepsi instead!! The nerve, ticks me off! Anyway, the food was really bland which was a bummer but we were on our way to a better time so the evening wasn't a complete waste. All that to say, I wouldn't recommend this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment