Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chowhound.com

I've discovered a new website called chowhound.com which is a restaurant website based on location. I love it. If you go to their website and click on South, you can google Charlotte and all of the relevant blogs/postings pop up about different restaurants in charlotte. My favorite is My Charlotte Recommendations. Different people can ask questions like, "where's the best bbq in Charlotte?" and random people respond. I've read through a few strings and found it really helpful. I was looking for a seafood place in Carolina Beach and there was a posting about that exact thing. I bought shrimp from the recommended spot (something Brothers) and it was really good. I placed a link from here but I recommend checking it out, especially if you're heading out of town and looking for places to go. Anyway, just a suggestion. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment