Saturday, February 17, 2007

Nolen Kitchen - Myers Park

American
Entree was around $15 I think, no idea about the drinks or apps

Nolen Kitchen is where the old Kaffe Frappe used to be and I think it's a much better place. The food is good and ranges from mid-priced sandwiches and salads to higher end entrees. The portions aren't so big that you feel stuffed but everything I tried was really good. Our table got fried zucchini which was awesome and I picked veal gnocchi as my entree. It was the perfect sized portion and really good. Their fries are seasoned with lots of salt so they are really good too. We ended up with a few desserts and the banana creme brulee was my favorite. We tried the girlscout coffee drinks with godiva and creme de menthe, but it wasn't very good. Too watery tasting I would say and nothing really special about the presentation. The bar tender was really nice and made me a special drink for my birthday (the Love Potion). It was tasty and fun with a splash of cinnamon on top. A few of us ran into people we knew which makes it fun I think when you're in a restaurant. Nolen K is a good date place or place to go with a group to celebrate something. I'll definitely go back. www.nolenkitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment