Saturday, February 17, 2007

Coco Osteria - Uptown

Light Italian
$12 entree for lunch, don't know about the total cost

My coworkers brought me here for lunch and I love this place. Two walls are floor to ceiling windows which makes the place bright and airy. It's rather small in size but is always crowded when I've been here. The entrees ranges from $10 - $14 I think and everything around the table looked great. I had the Macceroni alla Buttera which was large tubed pasta with snap peas and sausage in a light tomato cream sauce. It was excellent. I love this place because they serve the diet coke with a lime and you don't even have to ask. Coke comes with a lemon. I don't know if they have a different menu for dinner but I would highly recommend this place for lunch. They don't take reservations so you have to get their early but it's so good, it's worth it. It's owned by the same guy who owned Luce & Toscana but it's less formal and not as pricey. A highly recommended uptown place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment