Saturday, February 10, 2007

Brio - Southpark

Italian
Working lunch that someone else paid for so I don't know the full bill. I had a mini pizza and side salad that listed around $10 I think.

My friends have been raving about how good Brio is. We went for a late lunch and it was packed. It's much bigger inside than it appears and the scene was nice. A good place for a date night or when your parents are in town. The food was really good and everyone seemed to enjoy what they ordered. It's a little hard to gauge with a business lunch but I'll say there wasn't a lot left over. The pizza really was a mini but I don't know if they serve that size at dinner. The menu contained typical Italian fare but I've heard it's one of the better Italian places in town. I'd agree that it's pretty good but it's still a chain (I've never been to Maggiano's so I can't compare it to that. One major negative...Pepsi. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment