Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Mac's - South Blvd

BBQ Bar & Grill
$20 - 2 Li'l Pig BBQ sandwiches, each with one side, 2 diet cokes and tip

I love the atmosphere at Mac's, an eclectic biker bar with yuppies and artsy folks that's clean and lots of sports on. The BBQ is great but it's best known for it's brisket (sp?). Apparently the Food Network did a feature on this as it's the "best beef brisket in the US". It sure looked good, but I went for the Li'l Pig sandwich with Mac & Cheese on the side. They were awesome! Lots of beers on tap and bottled and Coke products to boot. Why don't I come here more often?? It's always been crowded with a least a few Harley's out front. Parking can be a pain as I've never actually parked in the lot. The wait staff has been really nice but it's more a bar feel than a restaurant at times. The food's great and it's definitely reasonable. If only they had one on my side of town...

No comments:

Post a Comment