Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Sunday lunch spots in "Midtown"

So there's no actual midtown in Charlotte but it's what I would call anywhere in between Southpark and Uptown (not on the East side). My friends and I agonize every Sunday where to go for lunch. While there are likely a ton of options, we frequently end up at Park Towne (Qdoba, Jason's, Cheesesteak & Asian place) because we can't think of anywhere else. I've been wracking my brain for spots so thought I would share my list. Please add to it if you can think of anywhere else. The criteria is pretty simple: relatively cheap but good and open for Sunday lunch. ? means I don't know if it's open on Sunday. The rest I'm pretty sure about.
Going north on...
Park Road: McAllisters, Roasting Co, Park Towne, Sushi 101?, Fuel, Brixx, Big Daddy's, East Blvd Bar & Grill, Fran's Filling Station?
South Blvd: Mac's BBQ, Five Guys, Noodle place, Chipotle, Owen's, Pewter Rose (not cheap but so worth it), Einstein's
Southpark-ish: Panera on Fairview, Earth Fare cafe, CPK, another Brixx
Out of the way: Zada Jane's, Zoe's Kitchen by Midtown Trader Joe's, Panera on Prov Rd
Other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment