Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Amelie's - NoDa

French bakery
$5 - breakfast sandwich and large coffee

If you love cool places with yummy breakfast food or desserts, this is the place to go. They are a bakery with a cafe and food is fresh and good. I got an egg, Gruyere and ham on fresh baguette and it was awesome!! They have tons of little french desserts that people love (but I'm not a huge french dessert person). Because they are bakery, they are open 24 hours but I normally go on Saturday mornings if I remember. The coffee is good (not out of this world) but the sandwich makes that irrelevant. I've been for lunch and their soups are amazing (you can taste test if you want) but I would rather just go for breakfast. It's in a cool neighborhood and has a cool vibe. They support Habitat which I think is pretty cool. Definitely recommend this place!  http://www.ameliesfrenchbakery.com/

1 comment: