Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chipotle - South End or Cotswold

Mexican
<$7 for salad and chips I think

For a restaurant with 3 things on the menu (tacos, burritos, salads) this place is really good and different than all the others. They do a few things really well: 1. coke products, enough said. 2. everything is organic and farm-raised and good for you. The chicken has a kick but I really like it! You almost feel like you're eating healthy there. 3. Guac - they do this really well. It's almost sweet but definitely is fresher than most other places that I've been. 4. Chips are hardy, not wimpy. My only complaint is NO QUESO!!! What's the point in having mexican?? I haven't figured this out yet, but do know I like it and it's someplace I'll go back to on a regular basis. Ambiance is modern and cold. Sit outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment