Friday, September 21, 2007

Art's BBQ - Dilworth

Diner
$7 something for lunch - cheeseburger, side of mac n chz & diet coke

I was heading to the new Coffee Cup with a friend when I heard it had not yet passed its health inspection. Being on that side of uptown and not knowing of any good options, we dead ended into Art's (corner of McDowell & Morehead). I've seen this place for years on the outside but never been in. It reminds me of Mr. K's but not quite as nostalgic. The food was good and greasy, and it was really nice to have side options other than fries. I think they had green beans, pasta, and other stuff but I zoomed in on the mac n chz once I saw that. Plus, they serve coke products so I automatically like it better. The only problem was no ice cream. Anyway, if you're looking for cheap, greasy and good, it's a good option.

No comments:

Post a Comment